Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BEST& WORST DRESSED

I've been watching the Oscars,  since I was a little kid. I love how you see the dresses sparkle and how they move, the dresses look so different on TV than they do in the magazines. They come to life!This year the ladies stepped it up :)


BEST:  Meryl Streep in Chris March gown. A knockout!
Vera Farmiga in Marchesa ( lovvvvee love Marchesa! it reminds me so much of the other Marchesa dress that Eva Longoria and Elissa wore, which was to die for!)
Gabourey Sidibe wearing Marchesa
JLO..... what can I say it's JLO!


WORST: Seriously ladies sack you stylist! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!?!?
 Charlize Theron wearing Dior.... it would have been so pretty without those two flowers cupping her breasts!
Sara Jessica Parker in Chanel Couture..seriously what happened!?  I seriously can't believe this dress cost BD30,000!!!!
NOT SURE : WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Zoe Saldana in  Riccardo Tisci, the creative director at Givenchy- I'm not sure if i like it or not, but one thing is for sure I didn't like how she didn't know how to walk on stage with the dress, it wasn't graceful.

No comments: