Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LET THE BOOK CLUB BEGIN....

I'm still in the first chapter and so far I'm loving it! Thanks Fatima for letting me know about this book :) ...i'll update you about it when i'm done which will be a while since, Ramadan is a busy month for me. Anyone that has Itunes can download it as an application cause Virgin is sold out of it!

Quote taken from the dedication page:
'And one of His signs is that He created pairs for you from amongst yourselves,so that you find peace in each other, and He puts love and mercy between you. In this are signs for those who reflect.' Qur'an (30:20)

About the Book, Quote taken from the website: http://www.loveinaheadscarf.com/index.html

At the age of thirteen, I knew





( I SOOO WANNA START A BOOK CLUB!!!!!!)
SORRY DID A  SPELLING MISTAKE ON THE QUOTE, JUST CORRECTED...SORRY ABOUT THAT..


No comments: