Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys


Let's start with the bad.. Some were dressed like they were going to movie premier *  Laguna beach girls I'm talking to you!! It's the freaking EMMYS!! Not the Nickelodeon awards!  Naya Rivera "Glee" the 80's are calling they want their dress back. Tina I have two words for you Egyptian hieroglyphics! Mindy when I saw your dress Ronald Dahl's "The Witches" came in my mind!
The Good: Emily's dress what can I say I love love purple!!! I love January Jones she's not afraid of taking risks, love this blue Atelier Versace Spring 2010, ( I wished she word different shoes and simple accessories!) Diana "Glee" ;NAYA hire Dianna's stylist!!! I so want this Carolina Herrera Resort 2011 gown. Claire Danes, sparkle heaven, she looks amazing love everything from head to toe  (make-up and hair  two thumbs up). Am I missing someone who should be in Best or Worst????



No comments: