Thursday, June 16, 2011

Books

Recently I ordered some books from online ... little did I know that Aramex would deliver in instalments that would cost me a fortune! So if anyone knows what is the best way to shop online please let me know.. thanks 

The Design 2011 Hotels .. 


Barefoot Contessa which I loooove  her shows are amazing I would love to be invited for a meal at her place :)




I have always admired the work of the illustrator Rene Guau if you recall the ads for Dior 
The famous Lilou Cafe painting



2 comments:

Noor said...

Theres this website called The Book Depository its a UK book web that free delivers all around the world and it can be really obsessing ;P. I usually get my books after 2 or 3 weeks.
the link: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

Créme Boutique said...

will def. check it out thanks for the awesome advise :)